1. Teaching a fitness class without being allowed to participate is difficult. It’s super tough to judge how hard people might be working, and I kinda think they wuss out a bit more than if I was going hard right beside them.
2. Teaching a fitness class without music is also pretty weird. Yup – totally forgot my iPod at home this morning and had no music at all.
3. “Not participating” in silence is super boring, even while counting reps and motivating participants the whole time.
4. Maybe my participants didn’t work as hard because of the lack of music, rather than the lack of an instructor sweating along with them…hmmm.
5. My town is getting a dog park, and that is super exciting!
6. I have joined the dog park committee, which probably makes me a little stupid. Because I don’t have enough to keep my waking hours occupied already.
7. I looked at my calendar today and realized that I do not have a single day between now and the end of the school year without something going on.
8. July 1st is the next day where I have nothing planned.
9. July 1st cannot come soon enough.